Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hellboy and Abe


Meet Hellboy and Abe!  This is a custom Mini Munny and Micro of two amazing characters, as part of the Hellboy 20th Anniversary Art Show, curated by the amazing Chorgrin at Hero Complex Gallery in Los Angeles.  The show opened this past Friday, May 2 featuring artwork inspired by Hellboy by over 100 artists.  The creator himself, Mike Mignola attended the opening and even had a piece of his own on display.  Pretty freaking awesome. The place was packed and I wish more than anything I could have been there. 

I saw my little duo sold, so i'm happy they are off to a good Hellboy fan! Thank you so much to Chogrin, Hero Complex Gallery, Mike Mignola, and everyone who allowed me to be a part of something special.


Close ups of Hellboy:






Close ups of Abe:












No comments:

Post a Comment